Penn State Spring Commencement 2022
Dates and Times
Dates and Times
Friday, May 6, 2022
- Schreyer Honors College Medals Ceremony
- College of Engineering - Undergraduate Candidates
Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Smeal College of Business - Undergraduate Candidates
- Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications - Undergraduate Candidates
- College of Liberal Arts - Undergraduate Candidates
Sunday, May 8, 2022
- College of Health and Human Development - Undergraduate Candidates
- Eberly College of Science - Undergraduate Candidates
- The Graduate School - Masters & Doctoral Candidates
Things You Should Know
In line with the best practices at major entertainment venues, the Bryce Jordan Center utilizes walk-through metal detectors at all entry gates and restrictions on the size and type of bag that may be carried into the arena for all events.
Fans are encouraged to avoid bringing bags into the arena. This would include backpacks, purses, briefcases, duffle bags, coolers, etc.
PERMITTED BAGS AT THE BRYCE JORDAN CENTER:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Diaper bags (with child) after inspection.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
Fans will be asked to return non-approved bags or other prohibited items to their vehicle prior to arena entry. There is no check-in location for prohibited bags or items at the BJC.
All media representatives with necessary bags and equipment must enter the BJC at the media entrance to have each item inspected and tagged prior to entering the BJC.
Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
Parking is provided and managed by Penn State Transportation Services. Parking Prices vary by event and lot location.
The Bryce Jordan Center now offers products containing NUTS that are not individually packaged. Products at this location may contain or come into contact with TREE NUTS or other allergens.
Persons visiting the Bryce Jordan Center are asked to follow all public health requirements to limit the potential for virus transmission, including:
- All persons, regardless of vaccination status are expected to wear a mask inside ALL Penn State University buildings
- Washing hands thoroughly
- Covering all coughs and sneezes
For more coronavirus information and resources, please visit www.virusinfo.psu.edu.
Your presence at this program, event, or activity indicates your agreement to adhere to all university policies, including health and safety policies such as masking if applicable, and your acknowledgment that you are voluntarily participating in this program, event, or activity. You further acknowledge the contagious nature of covid-19 and assume any and all risk of exposure to or infection by it or any variant thereof, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, severe complications, permanent disability, and/or death.