Part-Time Job Opportunities
- Once you have an account and have logged in. Select a Category and Location: “Student” or “Part-Time” and “University Park” from the dropdown menu.
- Click Display Jobs
- Select “Bryce Jordan Center” to filter locations.
- Check positions you wish to apply for and click continue on to finish completing your application.
Current part-time job opportuntities include:
Ushers greet every patron and ask to help them find their seats. They seat patrons in their ticketed seats, maintain clear aisles, and help ensure patrons’ safety.
Food & Beverage
The Food & Beverage Department runs the Concession Stands during all events and provides Catering for backstage, meeting rooms, receptions, socials, etc.
Perform various duties to ensure the day-to-day operations of the facility are met.
Door Guards direct patrons away from unauthorized areas, organize patrons in orderly lines outside gates and are responsible for knowing and enforcing building policies.
Guest Relations Staff answer/address patron questions/concerns, address all ADA concerns (wheelchairs, boxes, etc.), collect and store lost and found items.
Ticket Office Sales Agent
Responsibilities include becoming familiar with multiple venue seating layouts to assist customers in choosing their seats, use of ticketing software, cash handling, credit card processing and assisting customers by telephone.
The VIP Department greets all Founders/VIPs attending events and helps answer/address patron questions/concerns.
The Stage Crew Department is responsible for the setup and tear down of live entertainment events.
Full-Time Job Opportunities
- If you are a Penn State employee, student, or you have a Penn State OneID account, you may use that account to login.
- If this is your first time using the jobs web site, you will need to create a OneID account to bid on jobs.
- It is important to make sure you do not already have a OneID account before creating one. If you are not sure if you've created one before, try finding it by using the Forgot Password form.