How to Purchase Tickets
ONLINE through Ticketmaster
Ticket Office Information
UPDATE: Due to the ever-changing impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and out of concern for the health and well-being of our community and staff, the Bryce Jordan Center Ticket Office will cease in-person ticket sales until further notice. We are partnering with Ticketmaster to address all fan questions regarding the postponement, cancellation and rescheduling of our events.
Fans can contact our Ticket Office by phone at 814-865-5555, Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics Ticketing at 1-800-NITTANY and tickets may still be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or through BJC Account Manager (for Penn State University Park Students). Fans are also encouraged to visit the Bryce Jordan Center website and Bryce Jordan Center social media channels for guidance and to check back regularly for additional information and status updates.
Phone: (814) 865-5555
E-mail: [email protected]
With the rise in the number of "secondary ticket agencies/scalpers", we have experienced an increase in the number of invalid tickets being presented at our entrance gates. The only authorized ticket sales agents for the Bryce Jordan Center are:
The Bryce Jordan Center is not able to honor, replace or refund invalid tickets. Invalid tickets must be confiscated by the Bryce Jordan Center Ticket Office. A copy of the tickets, which may be used to alert the point of purchase, will be provided at the customer's request.
Customers with invalid tickets are welcome to purchase tickets at the Bryce Jordan Center Box Office - seating location and price based on availability.
Mobile Ticket Tips
Before arriving at the Bryce Jordan Center for your event, here are some tips to help expedite your entry!
- Access your mobile tickets through the Ticketmaster App or your BJC Account Manager account at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- Add your mobile tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Have your ticket out and ready to be scanned before entering the venue. It is recommended that you send each guest their own individual ticket if the party is arriving separately.
- Reference the seat location on your ticket to access your seat.