The Bryce Jordan Center Ticket Office and Ticketmaster handle ticket sales for most events held at the Bryce Jordan Center. Tickets to most Bryce Jordan Center events can be purchased the following ways:
- ONLINE at www.ticketmaster.com
- BY PHONE at 800-745-3000 or 866-448-7849 (automated)
- IN PERSON at the Bryce Jordan Center Box Office, Eisenhower Auditorium, PSU Downtown Theatre, HUB-Robeson Center, Penn State Altoona Campus Ticket Outlet, and ALL Ticketmaster Ticket Outlets
TICKET OFFICE HOURS
Open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM for advance ticket purchases and to assist with general inquiries.
The Ticket Office has occasional Saturday and Sunday hours, which vary depending on scheduled events and ticket on-sales. Please contact our ticket office to confirm hours of operation for the weekend.
As a student enrolled at the University Park campus this semester, we’re excited to announce that you are able to purchase your discounted tickets online. Tickets will still be available for purchase in person at the Bryce Jordan Center, Eisenhower Auditorium, Downtown Theatre, and HUB-Robeson Center, however with our new online option you can avoid long waits in line to get your concert tickets. Student tickets/discounts are provided courtesy of The Student Fee Board. Persons using a student ticket must be able able to present a valid, PSU University Park Student ID with their ticket upon entry. Limited quantities available.
- Visit http://bitly.com/BJCStudentTix and click on the “Forgot Your Password” link.
- Enter in your Penn State email address in the Account ID or E-mail Address box and click on the Email Password button. A temporary password will be emailed to your Penn State email address, and you will be forced to set a new password after logging in. Please note that you must use your Penn State email address (student accounts were created with that as the default information).
- Once your password has been reset, you can then purchase tickets by clicking on the UPCOMING CONCERTS link found at the bottom of the page.