The Winter Jam Tour Spectacular, Christian music’s largest annual tour, is BACK at the Bryce Jordan Center Saturday, March 30, 2019! NO TICKET NEEDED!
Winter Jam will be presented on a 360º “in the round” center stage, a historymaking first for the tour. Winter Jam 2019 will showcase a diverse lineup helmed by supergroup Newsboys United. Comprised of current members Michael Tait, Duncan Phillips, Jeff Frankenstein and Jody Davis, along with former members Peter Furler and Phil Joel, Newsboys United are set to take the Winter Jam stage to deliver a string of the biggest hits from the iconic band’s three-decade career. One of the most popular groups in Christian music history, Newsboys have sold more than 8 million units and amassed eight Gold® certifications, 33 #1 radio hits, four GRAMMY® nominations, two American Music Award nominations and multiple Dove Awards. Winter Jam’s 2019 blockbuster lineup continues with GRAMMY®-nominated former “American Idol” finalist Danny Gokey; GRAMMY®-winning recording artist and "Overcomer" hitmaker Mandisa; Northern Ireland's "Count Every Blessing" worshippers Rend Collective; Skillet drummer and female solo rocker LEDGER; GRAMMY®-nominated tour creators and hosts NewSong; and Dove Award-nominated Gotee recording artist Hollyn. In addition, the Pre-Jam Party is slated to feature hip-hop recording artist Ty Brasel; rockers Manic Drive; singer/songwriter Dan Bremnes; and special guest former Stellar Kart and Audio Adrenaline frontman Adam Agee. The tour will also include a Gospel presentation from Dare2Share speakers Greg Stier or Zane Black.
DAY OF SHOW INFO
Here are some things you should know:
- Doors open at 5:00 PM
- Jam Nation Doors open at 3:30 PM
- Show starts at 6:00 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
- The Bryce Jordan Center now offers products containing NUTS that are not individually packaged. Products at this location may contain or come into contact with TREE NUTS or other allergens.
- Please visit University Transportation Services for information regarding lot availability and costs for event parking at the Bryce Jordan Center.
- Alcohol will not be served at this event.
For details on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit www.bjc.psu.edu.