Trevor Noah and special guest Angelo Lozada are coming to Bryce Jordan Center on October 7!
Trevor Noah was already the most successful comedian in Africa when he was introduced to U.S. audiences in 2014, as the successor to host Jon Stewart on Comedy Central’s Daily Show. Since then, Noah has become one of the world’s brightest comic masterminds, thanks in part to his Comedy Central special, Trevor Noah: Lost in Translation. In that show as well as his current material, Noah brings a unique global perspective to American culture and politics, with results that are thoughtful as they are rambunctiously funny.
Noah holds the distinction of being the first South African stand-up to appear on both The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and The Late Show with David Letterman. He also hit the New York Times bestseller list with Born a Crime: Stories form a South African Childhood, his humorous memoir about coming of age during the twilight of apartheid and the tumultuous days of freedom that followed.
PENN STATE STUDENT TICKET INFO
Penn State University Park student tickets are $29.50 OFF courtesy of The Student Fee Board! Student tickets are available in person at the BJC Box Office, PSU Downtown Theatre and Eisenhower Auditorium as well as online through Account Manager. Student discount is courtesy of The Student Fee Board, valid Penn State University Park ID must be presented upon entry. Limited quantities available.
Not sure how to use Account Manager? Follow these steps:
DAY OF SHOW INFO
Here are some things you should know:
- Doors open at 7 PM / GATES A & B
- Show starts at 8 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
- Student Ticket holders must present a valid, Penn State University Park Student ID upon entry to tonight's event.
- Alcohol will not be served at this event.
For details on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit www.bjc.psu.edu.