Welcome all of our BJC Suite holders! We hope that our online food and beverage ordering system will serve to enhance your experience at the BJC.
HOW TO ORDER:
- All orders will need to be placed and processed online.
- These orders need to be submitted at least 3 business days prior to the date of the event. Orders received after that timeframe are subject to limited menu availability.
- When ordering, you will need your Suite Number.
- If you do not have an existing account, you will need to create one.If you are paying by University Budget number, please include it in the "Additional Info" section, along with any other pertinent information.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE NOTES:
- All food items are priced to feed approximately 10-14 people.
- Suite servers will be assigned to your general area and will make periodical rounds during the event to cater to your needs.
- To ensure the highest quality of food, delivery times of food will arrive at specific times during the event.
- All cold food will be delivered by the door opening of the event unless otherwise noted.
- Pizzas and fried items will be delivered fresh from the kitchen and arrive at your suite accordingly. If you have a special request for timing, please contact us directly by email.
- At BJC, you may utilize the In-Suite Kiosk if you wish to order additional food or beverages during the event from our concessions & beverages menu. The Kiosk system accepts credit card payments and orders will be delivered by our service attendants.
At BJC Catering, we pride ourselves on our steadfast commitment to outstanding quality hospitality and guest services. We look forward to a great season and handling all your food service needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or 814-863-2993 Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.