Luke Bryan "What Makes You Country" Tour with Kip Moore & The Cadillac Three
Country super-star Luke Bryan will return yet again to the Bryce Jordan Center on Thursday, February 22, 2018 as part of his “What Makes You Country” Tour. Bryan will be joined by country acts Kip Moore (known best for “Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck”) and The Cadillac Three.
Bryan’s 2018 tour will support his upcoming album release of the same name, which is scheduled for debut on December 8 of this year.
2/13/18 UPDATE: NEW TICKET PRICE ADDED! The top five rows in sections 208-220 are now $39.75!
PENN STATE STUDENT TICKET INFO
Penn State University Park Students receive $25 OFF select tickets courtesy of The Student Fee Board! Student tickets are available at the BJC Box Office, PSU Downtown Theatre and Eisenhower Auditorium as well as online through Account Manager. Student discount is courtesy of The Student Fee Board, valid Penn State University Park ID must be presented upon entry.
*Plus applicable taxes and fees.
DAY OF SHOW INFO
Here are some things you should know:
- Doors open at 6 PM / ALL GATES
- Show starts at 7 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, professional camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (eg: camera phones) are permitted.
- Student Ticket holders must present a valid, Penn State University Park Student ID upon entry to tonight's event.
- Alcohol will be served at this event.
For more detail on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit our FAQ page.
Not sure how to use Account Manager? Follow these steps:
- Visit http://bitly.com/BJCStudentTix and click on the “Forgot Your Password” link.
- Enter in your Penn State email address in the Account ID or E-mail Address box and click on the Email Password button. A temporary password will be emailed to your Penn State email address, and you will be forced to set a new password after logging in. Please note that you must use your Penn State email address (student accounts were created with that as the default information).
- Once your password has been reset, you can then purchase tickets by clicking on the UPCOMING CONCERTS link found at the bottom of the page