Lady Lions vs. Long Island
Dates and Times
For information contact 1-800-NITTANY Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., or in person at the Athletic Ticket Office in the BJC, Wednesday thru Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can also email [email protected].
In an effort to increase the security of the ticket buying and event entry process, print-at-home PDF tickets will no longer be issued or accepted for Penn State men's basketball home games. Single-game tickets for men's basketball games at the Bryce Jordan Center will be delivered electronically through mobile devices. Fans who prefer physical paper tickets can pick up their tickets at the BJC Ticket Office. Photo ID must be presented and tickets will only be printed for the name on the Penn State Athletics account. Learn more about mobile tickets.
Accessible seating is available for purchase through the Bryce Jordan Center Box Office or through Ticketmaster. We highly recommend patrons contact our ticket office directly (814) 865-5555, as our staff has more intimate knowledge of our facilities and can best serve our patrons with accessible seating needs. Review our accessibility accommodations for details on interpretive services, wheelchair space locations, and guide animals.
Things You Should Know
Persons visiting the Bryce Jordan Center are asked to follow all public health requirements to limit the potential for virus transmission, including:
- All persons, regardless of vaccination status are expected to wear a face mask inside ALL Penn State University buildings
- Washing hands thoroughly
- Covering all coughs and sneezes
For more coronavirus information and resources, please visit www.virusinfo.psu.edu.
Your presence at this program, event, or activity indicates your agreement to adhere to all university policies, including health and safety policies such as masking if applicable, and your acknowledgment that you are voluntarily participating in this program, event, or activity. You further acknowledge the contagious nature of covid-19 and assume any and all risk of exposure to or infection by it or any variant thereof, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, severe complications, permanent disability, and/or death.
In line with the best practices at major entertainment venues, the Bryce Jordan Center utilizes walk-through metal detectors at all entry gates and restrictions on the size and type of bag that may be carried into the arena for all events.
Fans are encouraged to avoid bringing bags into the arena. This would include backpacks, purses, briefcases, duffle bags, coolers, etc.
PERMITTED BAGS AT THE BRYCE JORDAN CENTER:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
Fans will be asked to return non-approved bags or other prohibited items to their vehicle prior to arena entry. There is no check-in location for prohibited bags or items at the BJC.
All media representatives with necessary bags and equipment must enter the BJC at the media entrance to have each item inspected and tagged prior to entering the BJC.
General parking for Bryce Jordan Center events is available in the Jordan East, Stadium West and Port North lots. Additional Parking available in the East Parking Deck.
- Parking requires a valid Penn State parking permit or payment of the event parking fee.
- $10 day-of-event (cash only)
- $6 pre-pay and save through ParkMobile
- There is no charge for parking with a valid Penn State parking permit.
PARKMOBILE PREPAYMENT INFORMATION
- Prepayment is required by 11:59 p.m. the day before the event or day-of-event rates will apply.
- Guests must park at the lot selected on the ParkMobile website
- Guests must present their ParkMobile QR code to event parking staff on their mobile device. Printed permits from the ParkMobile website will also be accepted.
Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
The Bryce Jordan Center now offers products containing NUTS that are not individually packaged. Products at this location may contain or come into contact with TREE NUTS or other allergens.