Beaver Stadium In-Suite Dining
Welcome all of our Beaver Stadium Roar Suite holders to another season! We hope that our online food and beverage ordering system will serve to enhance your experience during home football games.
HOW TO ORDER:
- All orders will need to be placed and processed online.
- These orders need to be submitted by 12 noon on Wednesday of the home game. Orders received after that timeframe are subject to limited menu availability.
- When ordering, you will need your Suite Number and the Date of the home game.
- If you do not have an existing account from last season, you will need to create one.
- If you are paying by University Budget number, please include it in the "Additional Info" section, along with any other pertinent information.
FOOD SERVICE NOTES:
- All food items are priced to feed approximately 10-14 people.
- Suite servers will be assigned to your general area and will make periodical rounds during the event to cater to your needs.
- To ensure the highest quality of food, delivery times of food will arrive at specific times during the event.
- All cold food will be delivered starting at 1 hour prior to kick-off.
- Most hot items will be delivered prior to Kick-Off. Pizzas and fried items will be delivered fresh from the kitchen and arrive at your suite prior to Half-Time. If you have a special request for timing, please contact us directly by email.
- Our new "A la Dessert Carte" will circulate the Roar Suites during the game - featuring hand-dipped Penn State Berkey Creamery ice cream & toppings, individual slices of cakes, candies, gourmet popcorn, and other specialty sweets. The dessert cart will accept cashless forms of payment.
At BJC Catering, we pride ourselves on our steadfast commitment to outstanding quality hospitality and guest services. We look forward to a great season and handling all your food service needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or 814-863-2993 Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.