Twenty One Pilots have announced a new U.S. leg of their global headline “Banditø Tour” due to overwhelming demand which will include a stop at the Bryce Jordan Center Friday, October 18th!
To ensure tickets get into the hands of fans and not scalpers or bots, the tour has partnered with Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan platform. Fans can register now through July 14th at 10:00PM PT at www.twentyonepilots.com/banditotour. Registered fans who receive a code will have access to purchase tickets before the general public starting on July 16th at 10:00AM local time through July 18th at 10:00PM local time. All remaining tickets for the new U.S. dates will be released to the public at 10:00AM local time on Friday, July 19th.
Tickets start at $39.50* and go on sale 10AM FRIDAY, JULY 19 at ticketmaster.com. Limit four tickets per purchase. Tickets available online ONLY. *Plus applicable taxes and fees.
PENN STATE STUDENT TICKET INFO
Penn State University Park Students save $20 on tickets! Student tickets available online ONLY through Account Manager. Student discount applies to select seats and is courtesy of The Student Fee Board, valid Penn State University Park ID must be presented upon entry. Limited quantities available.
Not sure how to use Account Manager? Follow these steps:
- Visit http://bitly.com/BJCStudentTix and click on the “PSU UPark Student Tickets”.
- Enter in your Penn State email address in the Account ID or E-mail Address box and click on "Forgot Your Password" link. A temporary password will be emailed to your Penn State email address, and you will be forced to set a new password after logging in. Please note that you must use your Penn State email address (student accounts were created with that as the default information).
- Once your password has been reset, you can then purchase tickets by clicking on the BUY TICKETS link found at the bottom of the page.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Doors open at 7:00 PM / ALL GATES
- Show starts at 8:00 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
- The Bryce Jordan Center now offers products containing NUTS that are not individually packaged. Products at this location may contain or come into contact with TREE NUTS or other allergens.
- Please visit University Transportation Services for information regarding lot availability and costs for event parking at the Bryce Jordan Center.
For details on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit www.bjc.psu.edu.