Trans-Siberian Orchestra, The Ghosts of Christmas Eve will turn the Bryce Jordan Center into a winter wonderland as we celebrate the Best of TSO and MORE!
- Lots Open at 5PM
- Doors Open at 6:30PM
- Show Starts at 7:30PM
We are currently in the process of setting up tonight's performance! Please allow extra time to get to the Bryce Jordan Center as some of the roads may still have wintery conditions. TSO and the BJC look forward to seeing you all safe and sound TONIGHT!
Heavy traffic is expected tonight due to Penn State Men's Hockey, other Penn State University events, and winter weather conditions. In the event that Jordan East and Stadium West lots reach capacity, all traffic will be directed to the East and Eisenhower parking decks.
Please visit Penn State Transportation Services for additional information.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) is BACK at the Bryce Jordan Center Friday, November 16th. TSO’s annual November-December multi-sensory extravaganza, which sells out venues year after year, has cemented the group’s status as a must-attend, multi-generational, holiday tradition. This year’s 20th anniversary tour, a presentation of TSO’s unforgettable “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” featuring founder/composer/lyricist Paul O’Neill’s timeless story of a runaway who finds her way into a mysterious abandoned theater, is presented by Hallmark Channel.
Based on TSO’s multi-platinum DVD and long running PBS fundraiser, “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” the rock opera features such enduring fan-favorites as "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24," "O’ Come All Ye Faithful," "Good King Joy," "Christmas Canon," "Music Box Blues," "Promises To Keep," and "This Christmas Day." 2018’s tour will also boast a rousing second set containing more of TSO’s greatest hits and fan-pleasers.
As in all previous years, a portion of every ticket sold benefits select local charities. To date, more than $15 million has been distributed from TSO to worthy charities across North America.
Visit www.trans-siberian.com for more details.
DAY OF SHOW INFO
Here are some things you should know:
- Doors open at 6:30 PM / ALL GATES
- Show starts at 7:30 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
- Student Ticket holders must present a valid, Penn State University Park Student ID upon entry to tonight's event.
- Alcohol will be served at this event.
For details on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit www.bjc.psu.edu.