Shinedown Returns to the Bryce Jordan Center with the Attention Attention World Tour
Multi-platinum rock band Shinedown has announced new fall tour dates on their 2019 ATTENTION ATTENTION World Tour, produced by Frank Productions, including a stop at the Bryce Jordan Center Saturday, September 28th presented by QWIK Rock 105.9. Papa Roach, Asking Alexandria and Savage After Midnight will support. Shinedown has been selling out arenas and receiving rave reviews during their tour, backed by their biggest, most eye-popping production yet.
Tickets start at $29.50 and go on sale NOW at ticketmaster.com and in person at all Bryce Jordan Center ticket outlets.
PENN STATE STUDENT TICKET INFO
Penn State University Park student tickets are $30 OFF GA Floor (regularly $59.50) courtesy of The Student Fee Board! Student tickets available online through Account Manager or in person at the Bryce Jordan Center, Eisenhower Auditorium and Penn State Tickets Downtown.
Student discount applies to select seats and is courtesy of The Student Fee Board, valid Penn State University Park ID must be presented upon entry. Limited quantities available.
Not sure how to use Account Manager? Follow these steps:
- Visit http://bitly.com/BJCStudentTix and click on the “PSU UPark Student Tickets”.
- Enter in your Penn State email address in the Account ID or E-mail Address box and click on "Forgot Your Password" link. A temporary password will be emailed to your Penn State email address, and you will be forced to set a new password after logging in. Please note that you must use your Penn State email address (student accounts were created with that as the default information).
- Once your password has been reset, you can then purchase tickets by clicking on the BUY TICKETS link found at the bottom of the page.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Doors open at 5:30 PM / ALL GATES
- Show starts at 6:15 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
- The Bryce Jordan Center now offers products containing NUTS that are not individually packaged. Products at this location may contain or come into contact with TREE NUTS or other allergens.
- Please visit University Transportation Services for information regarding lot availability and costs for event parking at the Bryce Jordan Center.
- Alcohol will be served at this event.
For details on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit www.bjc.psu.edu.