MONSTER TRUCK NATIONALS ® Saturday, April 28th at the Bryce Jordan Center!
Buckle up for the RUSH as you cheer these American heroes as they roar in with speed, intensity, and thundering POWER! See Bigfoot, Raminator, Bad News Travels Fast, Heavy Hitter and Basher at this year's Monster Truck Nationals.
Enjoy a FREE PIT PARTY! Everyone can get up-close to these awesome and commanding monsters and their drivers for photos and autographs at a FREE PIT PARTY starting two hours before the show.
Tickets start at $22.50* and are on sale NOW through ticketmaster.com, 800-745-3000 and in person at all Bryce Jordan Center ticket outlets. Children under 24 months are allowed in FREE on a parent/guardian's lap.
PENN STATE STUDENT TICKET INFO
Penn State University Park student tickets ONLY $10* courtesy of The Student Fee Board! Student tickets are available at the BJC Box Office, PSU Downtown Theatre and Eisenhower Auditorium as well as online through Account Manager. Student discount is courtesy of The Student Fee Board, valid Penn State University Park ID must be presented upon entry.
*Plus applicable taxes and fees.
DAY OF SHOW INFO
Here are some things you should know:
- Doors open at 4:30 PM / GATES A, B & C
- Show starts at 6:30 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, professional camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (eg: camera phones) are permitted.
- Student Ticket holders must present a valid, Penn State University Park Student ID upon entry to tonight's event.
- Alcohol will not be served at this event.
For more detail on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit our FAQ page.
Not sure how to use Account Manager? Follow these steps:
- Visit http://bitly.com/BJCStudentTix and click on the “Forgot Your Password” link.
- Enter in your Penn State email address in the Account ID or E-mail Address box and click on the Email Password button. A temporary password will be emailed to your Penn State email address, and you will be forced to set a new password after logging in. Please note that you must use your Penn State email address (student accounts were created with that as the default information).
- Once your password has been reset, you can then purchase tickets by clicking on the UPCOMING CONCERTS link found at the bottom of the page.