The Bryce Jordan Center will be buzzing with postseason basketball this week, as the Penn State women's basketball team earned a spot in the Women's National Invitation Tournament (WNIT), as the Lady Lions will host Radford on Thursday, March 15.
Penn State will make its fourth appearance in the WNIT in school history and host the Highlanders in the first round of the event on Thursday, March 15 at 7 p.m. inside the Bryce Jordan Center. Information on purchasing tickets is below.
The 64-team tournament is a single-elimination event with all games played at sites of host schools. The first round will kick off Wednesday, March 14, with the event culminating on Saturday, March 31 with the championship game. More information on the event can be found at www.womensnit.com.
The host site for each game is selected following each round by the WNIT committee and based on several factors. More information will be provided as Penn State advances and the information becomes available.
- Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Tuesday March 13 via ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-NITTANY.
- Season ticket holders are not guaranteed their regular season seating location due to WNIT regulations, but are encouraged to purchase their season-long seat locations when buying tickets for the event, if available.
- Tickets will only be available via mobile delivery or for pick up at the Bryce Jordan Center will call window.
- It is recommend that fans download the GoPSUsports app (available for android and iPhone) for the greatest convenience.
- Print-at-home tickets will not be available for this event.
- Electronic delivery of purchased tickets is strongly encouraged.
- Pricing (listed as per-game price):
- Public/Single Game Tickets: Courtside ($25), Sideline ($15), Baseline ($12)
- Student Single Game Tickets: Free w/ Penn State ID