HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS FAN POWERED WORLD TOUR
The Original Harlem Globetrotters are known for our amazing feats of basketball, humor, and acts of goodwill on and off the court. And we have always been about our fans, but this year, everything we do will bring fans closer to the action more than ever before.
Join us as we celebrate our fans during our all-new Fan Powered World Tour! There will be over 20 occasions before, during and after our game where you have the opportunity to directly interact with Globetrotters stars.
DAY OF SHOW INFO
Here are some things you should know:
- Doors open at 6:00 PM
- Show starts at 7:00 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
- The Bryce Jordan Center now offers products containing NUTS that are not individually packaged. Products at this location may contain or come into contact with TREE NUTS or other allergens.
- Please visit University Transportation Services for information regarding lot availability and costs for event parking at the Bryce Jordan Center.
- Alcohol will not be served at this event.
For details on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit www.bjc.psu.edu.