AVENGED SEVENFOLD is coming to the Bryce Jordan Center January 17, 2018 with special guests Breaking Benjamin and Bullet For My Valentine
Avenged Sevenfold (vocalist M. Shadows, guitarists Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance, bassist Johnny Christ and drummer Brooks Wackerman) became one of the world’s biggest rock bands by creating a sound that broke through obstacles of language, distance and culture. They raised the stakes and standards for the genre with a string of blockbuster albums, including their 2005 platinum-selling breakthrough, City Of Evil, 2007’s platinum-selling Avenged Sevenfold and two consecutive No. 1’s on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums chart: 2010’s Nightmare and 2013’s Hail To The King. They’ve achieved Diamond, Platinum and Gold awards for album sales in nearly a dozen countries, racked up over a billion video views and a billion-plus Spotify streams, have consistently been one of the most-played bands on rock radio for over a decade with multiple No. 1 singles, and have headlined arenas and the biggest rock festivals around the globe, amassing a diehard international fan base whose members number in the millions.
DAY OF SHOW INFO
Here are some things you should know for tonight's event:
- Doors open at 5PM / ALL GATES
- Show starts at 6:25 PM
- If you purchased a GA ticket to tonight's event, wristbands will be distributed on the concourse outside Portal 31.
- Fans attending tonight's event in the Bryce Jordan Center will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, professional camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (eg: camera phones) are permitted.
- Student Ticket holders must present a valid, Penn State University Park Student ID upon entry to tonight's event.
- Alcohol will not be served at tonight's event.
For more detail on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit our FAQ page.
PENN STATE STUDENT TICKET INFO
Penn State University Park Students receive up to $30 OFF select tickets courtesy of The Student Fee Board! Student tickets are available at the BJC Box Office, PSU Downtown Theatre and Eisenhower Auditorium as well as online through Account Manager. Student discount is courtesy of The Student Fee Board, valid Penn State University Park ID must be presented upon entry.
*Plus applicable taxes and fees.
Not sure how to use Account Manager? Follow these steps:
- Visit http://bitly.com/BJCStudentTix and click on the “Forgot Your Password” link.
- Enter in your Penn State email address in the Account ID or E-mail Address box and click on the Email Password button. A temporary password will be emailed to your Penn State email address, and you will be forced to set a new password after logging in. Please note that you must use your Penn State email address (student accounts were created with that as the default information).
- Once your password has been reset, you can then purchase tickets by clicking on the UPCOMING CONCERTS link found at the bottom of the page
The band has partnered with CID Entertainment to offer VIP Tour Experiences, including access to a VIP-only viewing area, an official signed show setlist, an invitation to the pre-show lounge featuring Avenged Sevenfold memorabilia and an exclusive A7X tour book including never-before-seen photos. For full package details, please visit CID Entertainment.