Country legends ALABAMA will bring their 50th Anniversary Tour to the Bryce Jordan Center on Saturday, April 27th at 7pm with special guests The Charlie Daniels Band.
It's been 50 years since Randy, Jeff and Teddy, left the cotton farms of Fort Payne, Alabama, to spend the summer playing music in a Myrtle Beach, South Carolina bar called The Bowery. It is a classic American tale of rags to riches. From humble beginnings picking cotton in the fields to international stars that went on to sell 80 million albums while changing the face and sound of country music.
Tickets start at $35* and are on sale at 10AM Friday, November 16th at ticketmaster.com, 800-745-3000 and in person at all Bryce Jordan Center ticket outlets. Limit eight tickets per purchase. *Plus applicable taxes and fees.
Here are some things you should know:
- Doors open at 6:00 PM / ALL GATES
- Show starts at 7:00 PM
- Fans attending this event will be permitted small purses, small drawstring bags, fanny packs, diaper and medical bags (all subject to inspection). Large bags, backpacks, totes and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Flash photography, camera or recording equipment (including cameras with detachable lenses, any form of camera stand or audio/video recording devices, laptops or tablets) laser pointers or other electronics are strictly prohibited. Small, non-professional cameras (camera phones) will be allowed.
- The Bryce Jordan Center now offers products containing NUTS that are not individually packaged. Products at this location may contain or come into contact with TREE NUTS or other allergens.
- Please visit University Transportation Services for information regarding lot availability and costs for event parking at the Bryce Jordan Center.
- Alcohol will be served at this event.
For details on the Bryce Jordan Center's policies including parking locations/information and directions to the venue, visit www.bjc.psu.edu.